Power up with the ultra-modern Boerna power recliner. Inspired by sports car interiors, the seating area is covered in real leather for your pleasure. An advanced one-touch power control puts everything at your fingertips, including an Easy View™ power headrest, USB port and wireless charging for your phone. If that's not enough, how does this sound" Integrated wireless speakers, armrests with storage, and pull-out compartments to keep cup holders out of sight yet right at hand.
- One-touch power control with Easy View™ power adjustable headrest, USB charging and wireless phone charging
- Wireless charger accommodates later model smartphones, including Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei Mate and Nokia Lumia
- Wireless speakers for surround sound listening pleasure
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery
- Each armrest includes storage compartment
- Hidden base compartments revealing stainless steel cup holders (removable for easy cleaning)
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Boerna Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Motion Recliners - Free Standing
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||38''W x 40''D x 45''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.