: T500Group Name
: Vennilux - MultiGroup Style
- Relaxed and casual, this accent furniture collection has details that make a statement in the environment we choose to live in
- Construction effects like: Brushed textured wood, block lamination and versatile finishes including: Burnished Red, Burnished Black, Chalky Bisque, Gray- Brown, Deep Brown Bronzy toned metal decorative hardware and bracket accents provide something appealing for everyone
- T500-721 is inspired by a factory cart complete with metal brackets and cast metal wheels
- T500-332 is made from wood in light bisque finish
- It has filigree doors with clear glass inserts and shelves inside
- Metal knob has an antique bronze color finish
- T500-104 is made from wood in a brushed gray-brown finish
- Has 2 slatted shelves
- T500-726 top is made with pine veneer and finished in a wire brushed driftwood finish
- Base made from metal in antique hand applied blackened steel finish
- Adjustable height.
- Assembly required
- Made of veneers, manmade wood and metal
- Includes 3 tables
|Signature Design by Ashley®
|End Table (Set of 3)
|Nesting End Tables (3/CN)
|Item Color Key
|Vennilux End Table (Set of 3)
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Stationary Accent Occasionals
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|23''W x 15''D x 23''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.