Whether you need a place to prop up your feet or a stylish spot to set remotes and magazines, the Finley ottoman does both with refined style. Designed to complement the Finley suite of stationary seating, this carefully tailored ottoman features an elegant, buried welt trim around the cushion edge. Sinuous wire springs inhibit shifting and sagging, ensuring that your furniture will stay comfortable for years to come. Choose from hundreds of fabric styles-and three wood finish options for the tapered legs-to create a look that is all your own.
- Striking buried welt trim adds tailored look to arms and cushion edges
- Available in three refined wood finish options for the tapered legs
- Hundreds of fabric upholstery options available to suit your personal taste and decor
- Sinuous wire springs inhibit shifting and sagging, ensuring that your furniture will stay comfortable for years to come
- Spring Unit: Sinuous Wire
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||28" 28 INH
||23" 23 INH
||19" 19 INH
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||6.8 cu ft (0.2 m 3 )
||22 lb (9.9 kg) 22 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.