Strap in for a comfortable chair constructed in padded contoured leather with padded flip arms. Adjustable tilt tension and locking tilt control puts you in charge of this chair's functionalities. Built-in lumbar support and one-touch pneumatic height adjustment assures relaxing support during heavy work sessions. The presentation is gleaming for the High Back Leather Executive Manager's Chair from Worksmart.
•Thick padded contoured bonded leather seat & back with built-in lumbar support
•One-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment
•Locking tilt control with adjustable tilt tension
•Padded flip arms
•Heavy duty coated nylon base with black end caps and dual wheel carpet casters
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment, Allows for quick and easy adjustment to regulate chair height relative to the floor.
- 360* Swivel, Chair rotates a full 360* in either direction for ease of motion. Standard on every executive and task chair.
- Tilt, Pivot point located directly above center of chair base (white dot indicates pivot point).
- Tilt Tension, Controls rate and ease with which chair reclines for different weights and strenths of users.
- Tilt Lock, Locks out tilt function when chair is in upright position.
||29.75L x 14.5W x 25.375H
|UPS Dim Weight
||27W x 27.75D x 43.25H
||Arm extends back 90
|Arms Inside Max
|Arms Inside Min
|Arms To Floor Max
|Arms To Floor Min
|Arms To Seat Max
|Arms To Seat Min
|Assembly Chair Max Overall Height
|Seat Max Height
|Seat Min Height
|Seat Range Height
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.